Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday Morning Ritual

If you grew up in the hood..or knew people who did..You know that Saturday mornings were made for cleaning up. Who started this trend? I have no clue, but all of my friends were raised doing the same thing on Saturday mornings. You weren't allowed to watc tv either. I guess that would slow you down. So, this is what I've been cleaning to this morning..

Amel Larrieux - For Real
Musiq Soulchild - Someone
Lauryn Hill - Ex-Factor
Floetry - Getting Late
Glenn Lewis - Don't You Get It
Donell Jones - I Wanna Luv You
Jill Scott - Do You Remember
Maxwell - Changed
Amerie - I Just Died
Jill Scott - Cross My Mind
Angie Stone - More Than A Woman
Robin Thicke - In The Morning
Musiq Soulchild - Settle For My Love

Just to name the most recent ones played...

No comments: