Monday, June 22, 2009

I get frequent flyer mileage from my stewardess chick

I'm tired of riding economy planes. I'm not really a people person so being cramped in a seat between the woman who has the purple wig and the smell of White Castle sliders on her breath...and the 65-year old stock broker who just realized that his new iPhone was the greatest creation since the wheel && won't shut up about it..isn't the right spot for me. Yeah, I wear skinny jeans, but sometimes you gotta let ya nuts breathe. I just got hip to Marquis Jets (I know I'm late..don't judge me ) Sometimes you just need to get away--meet a lot of women & do a lot of shopping. Why not do it in style? Yo Kenny Dichter, if you read my blog, HIT ME...I need my 25 hours of flight time !



Purchase yours, if you're brave enough, here

No comments: